I am a clinical psychologist with over 45 years experience in the helping professions. I have worked successfully with a diverse range of people: very poor to very rich, highly educated to blue collar, five-year-olds to retired persons, deeply disturbed to the nice couple around the corner. I thoroughly enjoy the work I do.
My credentials include
- A Ph.D. in Counseling and Child Development from Bryn Mawr College and a Master of Science Degree in Clinical Psychology from Hahnemann University.
- Licensed for the private practice of psychology in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Certification to practice Gestalt Psychotherapy by the Pennsylvania Gestalt Institute after completing a three-year post-graduate training program.
- Advanced training in couples and family therapy at the Council for Relationships in Philadelphia and at the Cleveland Gestalt Institute.
- A highly successful private practice in the Philadelphia area for over twenty-five years.
- Position of adjunct professor of psychotherapy and psychological evaluation at local graduate schools including Bryn Mawr College, Chestnut Hill College and Villanova University.
- Active member of the American Psychological Association and the Pennsylvania Psychological Association.